about 1 year ago
Manage, direct, and implement Operations strategies and objectives to ensure the achievement of a divisions goals that maintains a sales volume is between 50 - 150 million dollars.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage the operations function concurrent with business growth, introduction of new systems, meeting division financial objectives, product mix change, and meeting divisional goals in relation to safety, quality, and on-time delivery of products.
* Manage staff and supervisors to ensure timely distribution of merchandise within the standards of policies, procedures, and quality to satisfy AAR and customer requirements.
* Develop and implement methods to improve productivity within established payroll and expense budgets.
* Ensure adherence to procedures that promote the health and welfare of all employees in the facilitys operation departments.
* Ensure efficient space utilization within the facility.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
* Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* Commitment to company values and ethics
* Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
* Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
* Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities
* Strong judgment and decision making
* Analytical skills: must be able to gather information and use data to determine cause and effect for complex problem solving
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university; or eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility. The environmental characteristic for this position is an office setting. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment.
: United States-Oklahoma-Oklahoma City - Aircraft Services
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran