7 months ago
Do you have what it takes to push the boundaries of game-changing technologies, deliver results while working with a diverse team of talented individuals, and challenge yourself, knowing that what we do matters to the Warfighter and Homeland Security?
UTC Aerospace Systems (UTAS) is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. ISR & Space Systems is a business unit within UTAS and our products reside in deep space, low earth orbit, undersea and on the ground. We are also a major supplier to international space programs. The ISR & Space Systems business has contributed to significant advances in ground, air, space and imaging technology for over 85 years.
This is a results-oriented role with an emphasis on customer satisfaction, team leadership, and focus on results. This position will report to the Director, Programs for ISRS-Rockford. The Program Manager will be responsible for all aspects of driving program results including but not limited to customer relationship/satisfaction, contractual requirements, deliverables, schedule, budget management, engineering/quality/operations coordination, and on-time-delivery. This highly energetic PM will need to work effectively with the external customers as well as with all internal functional groups including Engineering, Operations, Quality, Contracts, Finance, Management, Executives, etc.
Level of Responsibility:
* Overall responsibility for program internal/external results and communication
* Product and non-product deliverable on-time and quality performance
* Identification and management of program risks
* Financial forecasting, performance, and messaging to leadership
* Growth of the business via organic customer opportunities
* Leadership of the program management office and overall organization
* 7-10+ years’ experience in any combination of the following areas: program management, project management, engineering, quality, contracts, operations, procurement and/or supplier management.
* Expertise working with cross-functional teams
* Preferred experience in aerospace program management and/or an advanced degree
* Experience with financial forecasting
All Employees Shall:
* Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and requirements
* Report to supervision conditions or practices that are either unsafe or that may adversely impact the environment, to ensure prompt resolution of potential hazards
* Attend scheduled EH&S training program
* Actively support the organization’s efforts to meet or exceed EH&S goals and plans
* Recommend improved EH&S practices
* Due to Federal Government Contracts US Citizenship is required
The incumbent is responsible for promoting actively an ethics-based business culture in his/her organization, ensuring that all associates are aware of, and fully comply with, UTC’s “Code of Ethics,” the “Policy Statement on Business Ethics and Conduct in Contracting with the U.S. Government,” and related policies. Incumbent shall ensure that employees are trained in the standards of conduct articulated in the “Code of Ethics” and that policies, procedures, and other materials that explain in a practical manner what is required of employees are available or disseminated. This includes taking all steps necessary to foster open communications and to support UTC’s compliance, business practices, DIALOG, and Ombudsman programs
* BA/BS degree in engineering, or a technical related field. Knowledge in quality, contracts, operations, program management, project management, procurement and/or supplier management.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.