6 months ago
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering or similar academic focus or equivalent in experience.
* Plus 5 years program manager experience, aerospace manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
* Good understanding of total product life cycle: sales quotation, engineering/development, build/production, quality/certification/testing, delivery.
* Excellent understanding of product planning and scheduling and knowledge of MRP tool.
* Strong communication and negotiation acumen.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with staff in a group or individual level.
* Ability to perform basic arithmetic in all units of measurement in percent, fractions and decimals. Ability to apply concepts and interpret graphs and technical drawings.
* Ability to work well in a diverse and team environment.
* Requires basic computer skills.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Six Sigma – Green Belt, preferred.
Must be a US Person as defined under ITAR regulation to be considered.