3 months ago
The Boeing Company is seeking an entry level Strategic Global Integrator (SGI) for Boeing Global Services (BGS) in Miami, FL. This is an exciting opportunity for a quality candidate to work in international business and trade controls. This entry level position will support Boeing in the pursuit and execution of international business opportunities across the globe. The position requires the ability to synthesize inputs from a variety of sources and build consensus, to understand and communicate requirements and to develop plans and lead projects based on those plans. This candidate will also represent BGS for enterprise activities as needed.
Primary Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Coordinate international trade control business strategies for various BGS programs and functions
• Analyze business requirements to identify and address export/import compliance requirements
• Develop and present trade compliance strategies to leadership teams for approval
• Implement export compliance processes
• Interface with multiple functions to ensure export authorization request packages are complete, accurate and timely
• Ensure proper record keeping
• Coordinate commitments with internal and external stakeholders
• Research, gather, and organize global regulatory trade requirements
• Monitor day-to-day program export activities
• Advise program personnel on use of export processes and tools
• Coordinates project review activity and status reporting for recurring project process and progress documentation
• Performs certain elementary level project tasks and records progress in accordance with accepted project management standards in the industry (e.g., PMI, Project Management Body of Knowledge [PMBOK], ANSI, and ISO standards)
• Develops and applies basic negotiating skills in support of various project tasks
• Assists in gathering project-related information to support the creation and production of various reports
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
BGS Safety Qlty & Compliance
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Bachelors degree is required
• Experience or coursework in international business
• Experience or coursework in logistics
• Experience in MS Office applications
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Experience researching topics related to international trade laws or business laws
• Experience in compliance or international legal topics
• Experience or coursework in trade regulations, supply chain, business management
• Bachelor degree from an accredited course of study in international business or logistics
• Bachelor's degree
This position is located in Miami, FL area and does not offer relocation assistance. Applicants must reside in area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award