8 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Serves as the face of the organization to customers. Manages geographic areas, business segments, product groups, or large programs. Oversees overall operational performance and success. Responsible for the accountability of the workforce in organizational operations and customer projects. Directs all program phases from inception through completion. Interfaces with customers for project specifications to ensure successful completion. Manages the contract lifecycle, cost, schedule, and performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs. Coordinates the negotiation, proposals, business plans, budgets and contracts for programs. Establishes cost focused performance targets and directs work to achieve these targets.
* Leads small/medium programs to support the development of program plans, schedules, and budgets for programs under his/her responsibility.
* Analyzes data and monitors programs to ensure adherence to cost, schedule and technical specifications.
* Maintains and presents plans and progress reports relating to business aspects of the program(s).
* Demonstrates continuous improvement initiatives to optimize efficiency and quality.
* Identifies and addresses program problems and recommends resolutions to ensure the successful completion of programs.
* Leads program work with the various functional organizations to ensure alignment with the customer program objectives.
* Manages vendors, when necessary, to support the program.
* Participates in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes, including coordinating preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements, operational budgets, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts to ensure legal compliance and to protect the organization's interests.
* Drives to achieve customer delivery requirements and customer satisfaction
* Experience working with customers in a fast-paced environment
* Organizational and time management skills
* Ability to demonstrate problem-solving skills
* Experience in manufacturing or aerospace preferred
* Ability to use and understand excel
* Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen
* Bachelor's Degree. Preferably in Business or Engineering but not required.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.