5 months ago
The Boeing Company is seeking a Program Integrator to lead and support the Air Force Supply Chain team in the Oklahoma City, OK location.
Primary Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to, the following
• Leads others and directs all phases of assigned cross-organizational or business unit projects demonstrating proficiency in all project management areas in accordance with accepted project management standards in the industry (e.g., PMI, Project Management Body of Knowledge [PMBOK], ANSI, and ISO standards).
• Oversight, and management responsibility (including performance mgmt & reporting) for a portfolio of small to medium size projects in support of organizational the goals and objectives. Identifies key stakeholder project specific objectives and requirements.
• Ensures assigned individuals are executing the identified and assigned tasks and providing appropriate tracking and reporting per plan.
• Provides in-depth analysis of project culminating with lessons learned and historical reports for incorporation into future project plans.
• Provides assessment of team performance to appropriate management.
• Develops solutions to complex problems that require ingenuity and innovation.
• Provides in depth analysis; identify lessons learned, provide historical reports to incorporate into future project plans.
• Provides input of team member performance to management, where appropriate.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
• Experience working in DoD Environment and government contracting
• Experience in project management
• Experience working in a leadership position and/or experience leading a team
• Experience in proposal development
• Experience creating executive level communications: internal and external customer facing
• Experience generating business case analysis and interpretation for decisions
• Experience with Business and Financial Acumen
• Experience forecasting and developing long range business plans and using the opportunity and risk system
• Experience using Boeing Program Management Best Practices (PMBP) and tools
• Experience in Performance Based Logistics services
• Experience in Aircraft maintenance familiarization
• Experience with DOD acquisition process
• Familiar with the FAR/DFAR regulations
• Lead through root cause corrective action approach to problem solving
• MRO experience
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Contingent Upon Program Award