4 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of projects related to the Program
- Ensure the adherence of the Program to budget targets
- Work in close relationship with colleagues of various functional teams to initiate, investigate, evaluate, prioritize and implement solutions to Program issues
- Create and follow project schedules to meet the Program requirements
- Evaluate commercial impacts of technical change and prioritize them
- Prepare profitability analysis and present them to the management team.
- Control Program costs (manpower, material and other direct costs), negotiate with suppliers in terms of schedule, technical scope and commercial impact.
- Supervise prioritization of change management projects
- Lead internal and external governances to provide visibility on Program performance
- Work in a cross functional environment where you will interact with all management levels
- Identify potential problems, risk and opps. Manage risk and opps by mitigating them along with functional teams
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a University degree in a related field (Engineering, Business or equivalent)
- You have (5) to (8) years of experience in the aerospace industry
- You have great leadership skills in project management and negotiation
- You have good language skills : Bilingual English and French
- You have good knowledge of manufacturing concepts and processes and the ability to relate them to financial performance
- You have excellent computer skills, particularly in MS Office suite with knowledge of data base management, scheduling and spreadsheets
- Experience in Program Management is an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 04.05.2018, 2:08:47 PM