9 months ago
Program Analyst - Governance-MON14705
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Prepare executive level presentations
- Coordinate executive level reviews
- Develop, coordinate and manage the schedule of the Bombardier Aerospace Management team;
- Manage and develop the agenda for specific meetings, in line with the strategic planning process and other major processes;
- Assist in the management of the Bombardier Aerospace dashboard and all tasks related to its coordination;
- Coordinate and compile entries for different business units and sites;
- Streamline and improve the tools that are currently used.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of relevant experience;
- You have a bachelor's degree or DEC. in business administration
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- You are fluent in English and French;
- You have the ability to manage your time and priorities;
- You have a sense of teamwork and are results-oriented;
- You have the ability to work collaboratively with management and people from different business units;
- You have the ability to collect, analyze and synthesize data;
- You have business acumen;
- You have project management skills;
- You are customer oriented.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 21.11.2017, 4:30:19 PM
22.12.2017, 4:59:00 AM