9 months ago
Program Analyst, Global 7000/8000-MON14494-P
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Enable the INTERCO teams by helping to identify and remove obstacles they are facing that could prevent them from meeting the program schedule.
- Stay abreast of schedule risks and work with INTERCO to develop mitigation plans.
- Raise issues and Report on INTERCO teams progress .
- Coordinate with FAL and INTERCO teams to ensure the schedule is well communicated and understood and the individual teams’ plans support the overall program schedule.
- Participate in daily INTERCO FAL governance reviews.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have experience in the aerospace industry and a bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent coupled with more than five (5) years of relevant work experience.
- You have specific knowledge of aircraft design, assembly and testing particularly aero-structures and wiring is essential.
- You have Operations experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment.
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills in English and French both spoken and written.
- You possess strong negotiation skills and are well versed in project management.
- Teamwork, customer orientation, leadership and innovation make you an effective person.
- You have good knowledge of business drivers such as the financial and schedule aspects of a major development program.
- You are familiar applications Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- You are able to travel internationally and be able to spend extended times at INTERCO sites (St. Laurent, Belfast & Queretaro facilities) as needed.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.09.2017, 7:36:41 PM