10 months ago
Program Analyst - Change Management Completions, Global 7000/8000-MON14329
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will coordinate internal and external activities between functions, the role of the Program Analyst is to ensure governance, integration, communication, evaluation and execution of various elements of the Programs in accordance with the program strategy (includes customer requirements, quality and business case requirements) and schedule.
- Define PMO governances & meeting agenda, prepare necessary content (strategy, proposed schedule, business case, etc.) with all key stakeholders to accelerate decision making, communicate minutes of meeting, and follow-up on actions.
- Lead projects within the Program Office organization in accordance with various elements of change or program decisions which impact the Final Line baseline activities and schedule.
- Establish project schedule and drive the team toward defined milestones.
- Lead or facilitate project governances, integration, communication, evaluation and execution reviews, approvals and eventually implementation into design and product with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify risks associated with schedule/milestone adherence and provide visibility on the mitigation plan.
- Provide support and prioritization to Technical Focals/ Project Focals/Logistics Focals and Supplier Readiness teams
- Identify gaps, monitor and propose improvements to supplier performance with supplier readiness team.
- Provide visibility on supplier performance shortfalls and work with key stakeholders to neutralize gap.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's degree in Engineering or Project Management or a DEC in aeronautics or at least five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in aeronautics.
- You have relevant technical experience in interior completion on Global Platform and knowledge of certification requirements, Aircraft systems and interiors.
- You have knowledge in Project Management;
- You have experience in the manufacturing industry (an asset);
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project);
- You have a good interpersonal, leadership & communication skills;
- You are customer-oriented and innovative in problem solving.
- You show an open mind and a great ability to work as a team player;
- You must have a sense of organization, time management and you demonstrate autonomy;
- You drive for results;
- You are bilingual (English & French)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project Development
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 18.09.2017, 4:19:49 PM
18.11.2017, 3:59:00 AM