4 months ago
This position provides technical and analytical support services for acquisition, engineering and integration and sustainment planning to the Kuwait F/A-18 Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Program in Lexington Park, MD. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Responds to direction from company manager/supervisor. Provides, supports and complies with a variety of company activities (e.g. required/contractual training, special projects, proposals, data calls, etc.).
• Performs services and analyses in support of program management, acquisition, technical, or business efforts. As a result, provides recommendations and provides products to support the Kuwait F/A-18 program lifecycle decisions.
• Specific duties include but are not limited to:
o FMS Case management, including LOA and LOA Amendment development, and acquisition planning and implementation
o Resource planning/allocation and contracting action monitoring and reporting to support various aircraft sustainment/acquisition efforts
o Weapon system data collection, technical analyses, and course of action recommendation development
o Develops and coordinates a wide range of program related products: acquisition documentation, engineering change proposal review and assessment, CDRL development, drafting of SOW, develop decision briefings for the customer
Education/ Experience: A BS or BA degree in Business, Management or relevant technical discipline. At least four (4) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline, related to weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management; two (2) years out of four (4) years of recent work experience related to program/project analysis and planning, to include knowledge of FMS and Defense Security Assistance Programs, is required.
Allowable Substitution: AA or AS degree, and an additional four (4) years of experience can be substituted for the degree. An additional six (6) years of experience may be substituted for the BS/BA degree requirement.
Demonstrated knowledge of SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBS, lifecycle management of DoD acquisition programs including program acquisition, funding, and contractual documentation is required
Education/experience is a contract requirement.
• Analysis and planning experience in, and specific knowledge of, NAVAIR FMS and Defense Security Assistance Programs.
• General knowledge of NAVAIR policies, procedures, terminology and requirements.
• Microsoft Office Suite experience
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.