7 months ago
The selected candidate will support PMA265, the F/A-18 Program Office Electronic Warfare Systems Integrated Product Team (IPT) in the following tasks for all Foreign Military Sales (FMS) electronic warfare projects:
• Provides research and analysis of project schedules, contract deliverables, and acquisition directives to determine impacts and recommendations to meet project requirements; typical task and product is providing business case analysis
• Provides program management and acquisition tasks for assigned projects
• Coordinates and assesses program/project status on performance, cost and schedule with original equipment manufacturers and Government agencies; develops and coordinates presentations, reports, studies, and documentation on each assigned project
• Develops FMS case documentation and correspondence in accordance with security assistance policy and procedure to support acquisition milestones
Education: A BS or BA degree required. At least four (4) years of experience in business or technical position. Two (2) of preceding four (4) years must include professional experience in technical efforts supporting DoD major weapon systems. Allowable Substitution: An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; OR an additional six (6) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA.
Education/experience is a contract requirement.
Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Specific Experience Required:
• Demonstrated experience in program/project status and schedules
• Demonstrated knowledge of SECNAV documentation related to PPBS, life-cycle management of DoD acquisition programs, and experience with program acquisition, funding and contract documentation
• Experience with the Microsoft Office productivity suite specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required
• Applicant must meet and maintain eligibility requirements for access to classified information
• Knowledge and experience in NAVAIR FMS and Defense Security Assistance Programs
• Knowledge and experience in DoD and NAVAIR acquisition policies, procedures, terminology and requirements
• Knowledge and experience in Avionics and Electronic Warfare
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.