7 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of projects related to your program (generally in relation with electrical harnesses delivery on the Global 7000)
- Be the focal point of contact for a specific work package.
- Ensure and demonstrate the adherence to budget your program required.
- Work closely with colleagues from different functions to initiate, investigate, assess, to prioritize and implement solutions in resolving issues.
- Create and monitor your project schedules in achieving our goals.
- Harmonize the requirements of major structural suppliers with the delivery of harnesses as required by the Program and prioritize the requests for technical changes.
- Prepare business case records (financial impacts, forecasts and scenarios, planning and ROI), presenting them to the management team and give your recommendations.
- Check project costs (labor, material and other direct costs), negotiating with suppliers in terms of deadlines, summaries of technical and business impacts.
- Ensure internal and external governance of your program by '' program review '' and other presentations, to give visibility to your program to the various stakeholders involved.
- Work in a cross-functional environment where you get to mingle and present members of all levels of managements.
- Identify potential issues, manage risks by developing corrective solutions to mitigate the risk and reduce the impact.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a university undergraduate degree in Business Administration or equivalent combined with more than five (5) years of relevant professional experience, ideally in program management.
- You possess recognized capacities for leadership, project management and negotiation.
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in French and English, both spoken and written.
- You possess team spirit, innovation and leadership skills that make you an effective person.
- You have a sense of organization, time management and you demonstrate autonomy.
- You possess good knowledge in operational and financial management.
- You have Microsoft Project applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes abilities.
- You possess experience in aeronautical program management.
You hold a PMP Certification (an asset)
- You are opened to travelling when required (Job in Toronto /Montreal).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 21.12.2017, 11:53:38 AM