9 months ago
The successful candidate will be responsible for applying analytical disciplines to advise and assist program personnel in planning, organizing, and executing contract and project efforts. The successful candidate shall:
- Research and deliver metric/statistical reports for customer's strategic planning and acquisition
- Prepare briefs and other materials that will be used to articulate capabilities to customers, program managers and other members of senior leadership.
- Analyze program requirements, status, budget and schedules and provide comprehensive analysis and recommendations for programmatic action
- Perform program management, technical, or business case analyses
- Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to contract programs and products
- Apply policies and procedures for financial planning and analysis
- Develop and maintain a single, comprehensive workforce planning tool for employees throughout the Business Unit
-Draft personnel requisitions and review resumes for qualifications and potential interviews.
- Monitor and track individual hiring process of candidates and ensure all documentation is in order, turned in, and processed
- Assist with employee onboarding by ensuring tools and resources are available, and all necessary documentation is completed, to enable successful performance on Day 1
- Monitor and track indirect budgets, including planned expenses, obligations and actual expenses
- Analyze and document risks and opportunities to annual Business Unit revenue goals and forecasts on a monthly basis
- Develop solutions to complex problems using ingenuity and innovation, consistent with Business Unit objectives.
Education/Experience: A Bachelor's Degree in a Business related field and five (5) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline is required. An additional four (4) years of experience is acceptable in lieu of a degree.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Project is highly desired. Knowledge of Deltek and Cognos or similar products is of added value. The successful candidate must be a self-starter who can perform tasking with little-to-no direction, and is able to collaborate with teammates to produce results in an efficient, effective manner. Candidate must possess the ability to work well in a fast paced environment with multiple sources of tasking and competing priorities. A demonstrated ability to solve complex problems, using ingenuity and innovative techniques is required. Candidate must possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.