8 months ago
We are currently seeking a Project Analyst to support our PMA-231 customer. The required work for this position will incorporate some aspects of the following list below:
· Analyzing and evaluating (on a quantitative or qualitative basis) the effectiveness of line program operations in meeting established goals and objectives.
· Primary efforts focus on the E-2D Advanced Hawkeye FRP-MYP production efforts to incorporate recommendations correlated with analysis of procurement strategies, preparing procurement documentation, and preparing reviewing cost estimates used for production cut-in decisions.
· Support to E-2D Production delivery schedule and perform analysis/reviews.
· Provide Production IPT with planning, coordination, scheduling, and management assessments of E-2D new production and E-2C/C-2 Depot production recommendations. Specifically, review and compile IPT/SME requirements for production contract SOW/CDRLs along with providing recommendations.
· Evaluating and advising on the organization, methods, and procedures for providing administrative support systems such as records, communications, directives, forms, files, and documentation.
· Analyzing and evaluating functions and activities being considered to contract operations to support Full Rate Production.
· Investigate reports to determine the appropriate changes or corrective action required.
· Managing Configuration Management control for multiple versions of the FRP/MYP SOW and CDRLs including supporting the new JASDF SOW/CDRL incorporation into the MYP contract.
· CDRL delivery tracking.
· Initiate Procurement Initiation Documents (PIDs) for production contracts along with reviewing and providing analysis and recommendations on production procurement quotes apposite to contract status to reward.
· Analyze Production Metrics and Earned Value data to identify corrective actions, control cost, and optimize schedule.
· Provide analysis/recommendations to aid the Production IPT in should cost initiatives.
Education: A BS or BA Degree is required. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; OR an additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree. Minimum Experience Requirement: At least four (4) years relevant experience.
Education/experience is a contract requirement
Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Must have experience with CDRL tracking, and PIDs; Must be familiar with production techniques and procedures for aircraft; must have experience in DoD. Strong MS Office skills are required. Minimum of SECRET Security clearance is required. Experience with DoD risk management and earned value management concepts is desired.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.