about 1 year ago
CONTINGENT UPON AWARD OF CONTRACT
L-3 RASM-E is a diverse program located in Ft. Bragg, NC, Hunter AAF, Savannah, GA and Ft. Drum, NY. This position will be at our New River NC location and is part of the Maintenance Team.
We are looking for an individual that is a self-starter, organized and detail oriented. You will be required to communicate with all levels of employees from our Mechanics to the Program Manager. Work hours are Monday – Friday day shift. Hours will be set by the unit that we are supporting. Travel will be required by the unit when necessary.
· Plans, organizes, directs, and manages the maintenance and repairs of aircraft, aircraft components, and aviation support equipment.
· Must have held a “Safe for Flight” designation on Active Duty or currently qualified; will be signing aircraft as “Safe for Flight” for daily flight operations.
· Inputs data regarding work order information, status changes, supply updates and other pertinent information utilizing NALCOMIS/OOMA.
· Directs and manages the scheduling of aircraft, aircraft components, and aviation support equipment inspections.
· Informs the Site Manager/Unit Command Structure of work progress and advises them on matters pertaining to maintenance and repairs of aircraft, aircraft components, and aviation support equipment.
· Prepares special reports for maintenance updates as required
· Directs and monitors requisitioning, receipt, and allocations of materials, tools, aircraft components, and aviation support equipment.
· Ensures all aircraft, aircraft components, and aviation support equipment maintenance data is collected and properly disseminated.
· Complies material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies, tracks production
· Works closely with the Supply to ensure the required materials, components, and tools are available for use.
· Monitors work order, prepares inter shop and support maintenance requests for unit
· Receives and coordinates aircraft transfer from/to customer
· Screens part request to ensure proper work order numbers are the requested and excessive parts are not ordered
· The attendant will also be responsible to perform other duties as assigned by the site manager/supervisor.
* Bachelor’s degree plus 0-2 years’ experience in CH/MH-53E Production Control OR Associates degree plus four (4) years’ experience in CH/MH-53E Production Control OR High School diploma or Equivalent plus eight (8) years’ experience in CH/MH-53E Production Control.
* Advance Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
· Optimized Naval Aviation Logistic Management Information System School (Maintenance Control School MOS 6012 Designated)
· “Safe for Flight” designation on CH/MH-53E aircraft.
· Recommend completion the Senior Enlisted Aviation Maintenance (SEAM) Course.
· Must obtain and maintain the level of Industrial Security Clearance required by the Government. Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for Common Access Card (CAC).
Physical Requirements: Must be able to work in aircraft hangar environment. Must be able to climb/board aircraft. Must be able to bend, stoop, balance, kneel, crouch, reach, grasp. Must be able to walk for long distances moving from one work site to another. Must be able to work primarily with fingers such as for typing. Must be able to communicate effectively. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Must be able to lift/maneuver up to 20 pounds. Must have close visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, viewing a computer terminal, extensive reading, visual inspection involving small defects or small parts. Must be able to work in extreme heat. Will be subject to noise and hazards such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, working on scaffolding and high places, exposure to high heat. Subject to atmospheric conditions such as fumes, odors, dust, mists, gases, or poor ventilation. Must be able to work in narrow aisles or passageways.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
US Security Clearance Required: Public Trust
: Day - 1st
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Division - ASD-20000079
: Individual Contributor
: Dec 1, 2017, 6:45:14 PM