3 months ago
The Production Supervisor position oversees and directs the flow of personnel, modification, repair of aircraft and aircraft systems.
• Ensures all work performed is in accordance with all terms of the contract and following all required polices and statement of work.
• Assists the management team in implementing processes to meet the cost, scheduling and technical objectives.
• Coordinates equipment, material and facility requirements to complete tasks.
• Reviews training requirements for personnel to ensure training is commensurate with duties performed.
• Enforces FOD awareness and prevention, and follow all safety protocols at all times.
• Ensures timely and accurate processing of forms, records, reports.
• May assist in accident investigations and corrective actions.
• Provides compliance with all policies and guarantees regulations are maintained.
• Ensures timely work of products and acceptable quality is delivered to the customer.
• Shows genuine concern for safeguarding equipment and financial resources.
• Will perform all other duties as assigned.
High School graduate or equivalent.
Must have five (5) years of experience in aircraft maintenance, preferably on the UH-60 airframe. A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Aviation Supervision is required. Prior union environment experience is desired. Completion of a U.S. military tactical aircraft maintenance or technical school is preferred.
Must be able to pass a background investigation to obtain a public trust position.
Must have a valid state driver’s license.
Skilled with Microsoft Office Products.
Knowledge of DOD and US Government quality requirements and processes.
Must be knowledgeable of ANSl/ISO/ASQquality management systems requirements.
May be exposed to moderate discomforts, such as heat, cold, wind and extremely high noise levels. This position requires normal physical functions. Will be required to comply with safety requirements of the Standard Operating Procedures Manual. May be required to wear personal protective equipment, where applicable. Individual must be able to lift/move objects weighing 45 pounds or less that are positioned between the shoulder and the ankle and objects weighing 25 pounds or less that are positioned above the shoulder.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
US Security Clearance Required: Secret
: Day - 1st
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Division - ASD-20000079
: Team Leader / Supervisor
: Apr 9, 2018, 8:09:08 PM