about 1 year ago
Production Program Manager - EMS
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 50215BR Date posted 06/09/City Burnsville
Country United States
The Production Program Manager provides a single-point of accountability to the Product Line Manager to ensure timely delivery of products to customers. The Production Program Managers provides day-to-day direction to a cross functional team including functions from production, quality, material/production planning, production/sustaining engineering and procurement; manages all aspects of production program requirements. This role leads and directs regular core team meetings, attends and reports to customer/product reviews.
* Execute production aspects of contract
* Lead and manage customer change management
* Identify, assess and implement value engineering programs
* Manage customer scorecard
* Implement business case
* Lead production readiness assessments
* Customer contact for questions, reviews, alignment and issues pertaining to their assigned product(s) within their product line.
* Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including production, supply chain, quality, shipping/receiving and management.
* 5-7+ years experience in product/operations and/or customer management.
* Program management experience.
* Ability to analyze and act to mitigate risk.
* Ability to implement, track and manage cost controls to meet negotiated cost reduction objectives.
* Ability to manage within a matrixed, cross-functional team to achieve desired schedule, cost and quality targets.
* Strategic leadership and execution.
* Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization.
* Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques are highly desired.
Education Bachelor's degree in business, operations, engineering or related field.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.