6 months ago
Boeing's Defense, Space and Security, Strategic Missile & Defense Systems, Patriot Advanced Capability-3 (PAC-3) Program is seeking a technical leader located in Huntsville, AL. with the responsibilities of Seeker Product Improvement Manager. Boeing Huntsville has a multi-year contract to manufacture and test the radar seeker for the PAC-3 program as well as a factory expansion program to increase capacity.
The successful candidate will lead the PAC-3 Seeker Product Improvement team. This team’s charter will be to maximize Seeker throughput yields by optimizing designs, production processes, tools, equipment and test methods; team with Design Engineering to develop design alternatives.
The ideal candidate will be:
* A highly-motivated, self-starter and technical leader with high technical competencies with the production of precision electronics systems, subsystems, circuit card assemblies, and support equipment:
* Must have the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and present to executive leadership weekly status.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Missile Systems
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Education / Typical Experience:
A Bachelors of Science in Engineering - Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial or Software; Mathematics or Physics will be considered
This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.) Note: A Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) granted within the last 5 years is equivalent to a Secret clearance.
• Demonstrated Project leadership experience of a multi-functional team;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• A Bachelors of Science in Engineering - Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial or Software; Mathematics or Physics will be considered;
• Cost account management;
• Experience with the high-rate production and testing of electronics systems, subsystems, circuit card assemblies, and support equipment;
• Capability of performing data analysis, extracting data from automated data systems, or analytical software (i.e. SPLUNK), etc.;
• 1+ year experience with Radio Frequency systems.
Manager with Direct Reports
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award