7 months ago
* 3-5 years experience as a production and/or material Planner
Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree, a plus
* Proficiency and thorough understanding of MRP/ERP in high product mix manufacturing operations.
* Understanding of manufacturing process and flow.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Systems including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Ability to work within deadlines
* Strong communication skills, ability to communicate clearly, effectively and professionally
* Strong organizational skills; as multi-tasking is essential
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
* Ability to become an MRP “super user”
* APICS certification
* System level working knowledge of MRP data bases
* Skilled in SQL