3 months ago
Production Flight Test Pilot-WIC04276
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The Production Flight Test Pilot will be supporting in and out of production Learjet Models as well as the Global 5000 aircraft. Production Flight Test Pilot is responsible for certifying that each new production aircraft meets FAA airworthiness requirements and for returning fielded aircraft to service worldwide with FAA-mandated stall flights. Also responsible for customer acceptance flights, delivery flights, and customer support, including international operations. Additional duties include supporting engineering flight test regarding development and certification of new aircraft and various aircraft systems and operations.
In your role, you will:
- Provide test planning, test readiness, and safety of flight and test operations
- Communicate to engineering and project personnel on the planning, conducting and results of the tests (ground and/or flight)
- Observe company and FAA rules and regulations, and proper use of safety and risk mitigation methods and the safe operation of equipment
- Support preliminary design review process with respect to pilot interface and human factors issues
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a minimum of seven (7) years of professional flight experience
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline or related field
- You have a FAA First Class medical certificate
- You have a FCC Radio Permit
- You hold a Jet Type Rating; Learjet or Global Express Type Rating – preferred
- You have a minimum of 1500 hours logged jet time
- You have interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals, departments and organizations
- You have strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- You have the ability and willingness to work irregular hours and work days
- You have the ability to travel on short notice
- You have two years of Production or Engineering Flight Test experience – preferred
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Test Pilot
Primary Location: US-KS-Wichita
Zip Code US 67209
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 29.05.2018, 3:44:42 PM
28.06.2018, 11:59:00 PM