3 months ago
The Boeing Company has an exciting opportunity for a Production Coordinator (Level A) to join the dynamic team in Mesa, Arizona.
This position will be supporting the Mesa Distribution Center.
Position Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Processes and moves production and other materials into and out of storage, production and other locations to support the flow of production following standard work instructions.
* Monitors work in process.
* Communicates status of parts and materials using automated systems and manual reporting to insure parts availability.
* Identifies and solves problems or discrepancies of limited scope with parts and materials using established procedures and processes.
* Assists within the work group to expedite and complete production activities to avoid schedule delays.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Typical Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED and typically 1 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Basic Qualifications (Required):
* High School/GED education or higher
* Experience working in a warehouse and manufacturing environment
* This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
* Basic shop processes to include Foreign Object Damage/Debris (FOD) prevention, Material Handling & Safety.
* Basic knowledge of Warehouse and Production Control Operations: Transportation, Shipping, Receiving, Stores and Kitting.
Contingent Upon Program Award