about 1 year ago
The Production Control Coordinator coordinates the flow of work across the manufacturing and production shops to ensure consistent work flow in accordance with the planned work sequences. They will identify any bottlenecks in the production flow and ensure that necessary labor, material, or support requirements are elevated.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Ensures that all work order travelers contain the most recent version of drawings, designs, specifications
2. Ensure all paperwork is always accurate, legible, and accounted for.
3. Verifies MRP system closure at sequence level at every shop/floor function pick-up
4. Verifies traveler completion at each sequence level at every shop/floor function pick-up
5. Confers with supervisors and shop leads to determine progress of work and to maintain work load
6. May expedite and establish delivery dates for Transfer and Spare parts orders
7. Works with Production Leadership to ensure execution of work orders per production plan.
8. Support configuration changes mandated by issued ECO’s.
9. Monitors production order aging, works with production managers to close.
10. Maintain Production Control Center of Excellence informational boards on the Production floor for assigned programs ensuring that they are current and up to date for in-work and upcoming programs.
11. Ensure all completed operations are thoroughly audited for completeness including signatures and stamps. Provide accurate project status reports to management as requested.
12. Creates production orders and monitor progress from kitting through closeout to inventory using the ERP system.
13. Communicates status of material and work orders to Procurement and Production Supervisors/Managers
14. Work closely with Production management, Quality Control, Stores, and Tooling to ensure the timely completion of a project.
15. Ensure accountability to conduct themselves within all guidelines of company, FAA, and customer policies, work rules, and regulations (ex. Repair Station Manual (RSM), Quality Control Manual (QCM), Airworthiness Agreements), etc.
16. Promote a culture of safety by monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by the Haeco Safety Manual ex. Confined Space, lock out-tag out (LOTO), etc.
17. Assist in the training of other employees as well as assisting them in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance.
18. Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
19. Keep own and adjacent work area clean.
Accountable to the Production Control Supervisor
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Must have excellent communication skills and be able to interact with a wide variety of people.
3. Basic computer background required with familiarity of TIMCO mainframe computer systems.
4. Self-starter requiring minimum supervision.
5. Read, write and understand the English language.
6. Must be able to type 30 words per minute error free.
1. Previous Production Control experience
2. Understanding of MRP flow