about 1 year ago
Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems equipment on board. From space exploration and defense to today’s more electric, more intelligent, more integrated aircraft – our systems make modern flight possible. And by “make it possible,” we mean: we start it, power it, control it, ventilate it, quiet it, land it, stop it and monitor it. We have more than 41,000 employees across 26 countries working at the forefront of technological innovation. Thanks to their efforts, our global reach and our market-leading position, we do big things no one else can do.
Today, the fully integrated landing systems we design, test and manufacture help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely. But we aren’t satisfied with today’s success. Our global Landing Systems team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Landing systems Miami has an immediate opening for a Production Control Planner. Reporting to the Manager, Planning and Inventory Control, the Production Control Planner tracks and prioritizes customer/internal requirements throughout the overhaul and rework process to ensure focus on monthly objectives. This shift will be on 2nd but may require training on 1st shift.
* Schedules the coordination and interaction of machine/processing priorities
* Coordinates shortages with assembly staff
* Ensures that all operations have been stamped on documentation
* Ensures proper documentation accompanies all parts
* Provides support during quality audits
* Supports physical inventory count activities as required, including counting, data entry and reconciliation activities
* Follows good housekeeping and safety practices applicable to the department and shop floor
* Resolves SAP transaction issues as they are uncovered
* Consistently demonstrates a commitment to continuous improvement; actively participates in and supports continuous improvement events
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Material movement or inventory experience
* Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word)
* Demonstrated strong communication skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
* SAP experience
* Successful candidate must meet all requirements under ITAR and CCGP
required Bachelors with 5 years related experience
preferred Master degree with 3 years related experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.