28 days ago
Production and Test Engineer
Req #: 222824
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
CACI is seeking a Production, Test & Maintenance Engineer to serve as engineering support for power generation systems, environmental control units, shelter systems, and batteries. This support will be for the Acquisition Management, Production, Testing, Maintenance, and Supportability of current and future force of C4ISR weapon systems. This position is located at Aberdeen Proving Grounds (APG), MD.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Production, test & maintenance engineer to serve as engineering support for power generation systems, environmental control units, shelter systems, and batteries. Duties are as follow:
* Conduct production, configuration management, testing, and failure analysis.
* Develop and execute methods and procedures to test and inspect products quality.
* Develop and fabricate test and assembly fixtures and draft procedures.
* Support production operations.
* Suggest new processes to enhance overall efficiency.
* Set up routine maintenance schedules and suggest periodic upgrades of test equipment and fixtures.
* Define test strategies, analyze new product testability and deliver test solutions to manufacturing partner.
* Introduce products on schedule by coordinating with Design Engineering and Program Management.
* Perform maintenance task analyses, develop maintenance allocation charts (MACs) and repair parts and special tools lists (RPSTLs).
* Perform repair analyses and source of repair analyses
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active Secret security clearance
* ABET Accredited Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
The Ideal Candidate will have 7+ yrs of experience in the Following:
* Experience with Statements of Work (SOW), Cost estimation, market surveys.
* Experience in Production, Configuration Management, testing, failure analysis.
* Experience in obsolesce management and mitigation.
* Experience in the performance of maintenance task analyses, development of maintenance allocation charts (MACs) and repair parts and special tools lists (RPSTLs).
* Experience with both Manufacturing Bill of Material (MBOM) and Repair Bill of Material (RBOM)
* Performance of level of repair analyses and source of repair analyses (LORA/SORA)
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.