6 months ago
* BSME is required
* 3 to 10 years of mechanical design experience.
* Technical experience in fluid handling equipment a plus.
* Experience in drawing review and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing is preferred.
* Experience with industrial/aerospace high power variable & fixed frequency motor drives a plus.
* Should have prior experience diagnosing root causes of failures of mechanical systems.
* Strong hands-on troubleshooting or fault isolation skillset (scientific method).
* Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) skills are required.
* Must have the authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
All Positions at Triumph Engine Control Systems require access to information or technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and other US government security regulations. These laws do not permit access rights to non-US Citizens or to other unauthorized individuals. Therefore, presently all applicants must be US Citizens or US Permanent Residents (*green card holders*) and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements for access rights to be considered for a position.