12 months ago
Training & Professional Services (T&PS) Core Systems team seeks an Product Owner - Digital Delivery Channels to lead a team responsible for the definition and product management of the enabling capabilities, systems and tools required to drive efficiency and growth across the organization.
Examples include: definition and development of online training service channels across various product lines, improved support of internal and external digital asset deployment requirements.
The team is dynamic and in a start-up mentality to move fast and fundamentally improve T&PS performance and drive growth.
▪ Demonstrate a clear understanding of digital delivery channel design and deployment in support of Training and Professional Services emerging product lines.
▪ Provide extensive, specialized knowledge of customer, regulatory agency, industry, and company policies, practices, and procedures as they apply to T&PS core business systems.
▪ Educate business organizations on system capabilities.
▪ Work with business units and production subject matter experts to capture requirements for use in the selection, design and implementation of business applications.
▪ Build effective working relationships with other project leads, internal employees, and external customers. Probe for and provides information to clarify situations.
▪ Seek and expands on original ideas from other project leads, internal employees, and external customers, enhance others' ideas, and contribute own ideas about the issues at hand.
▪ Apply specialized knowledge of techniques to help identify a customer's organization, capabilities, practices, support resources, preferences, problems, and other constraints in order to provide effective product support and technical issue resolution.
-Define, evolve and communicate system roadmaps consistent with business strategy and objectives
-Define industry partnering/collaboration strategy for these capabilities.
-Drive innovation by staying apprised of new technologies; collaborate to evaluate possibilities and confirm feasibility
-Develop trusted relationships with adjacent business units and a strong understanding of their business processes, goals, and opportunities; identify opportunities for shared capabilities across the enterprise
-Define and monitor appropriate metrics and key performance indicators to ensure performance to targets
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Bachelor's degree in any discipline and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 7 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
▪ 5+ years of digital delivery channel experience
▪ Requires strong interpersonal and communication skills
▪ Requires the ability to travel domestically and internationally 25% of the time
▪ Requires the ability to obtain a passport
▪ Project management experience
▪ Strong organizational skills, and experience with generating and managing project schedules
▪ Experience in digital online marketing
▪ Experience in user research and/or interface design activities helpful
▪ Experience in usability evaluations for a digital solutions and/or usability evaluations for system of systems helpful
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award