9 months ago
Product Marketing Manager-MIR02383
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager in the Regional Aircraft Product Marketing group of Bombardier Commercial Aircraft (BCA), located either in Mirabel or in Toronto.
Product Marketing has lead responsibility within Commercial Aircraft for :
- Influencing the Market through solid product positioning and messaging in support of Marketing and Communications campaigns.
- Empowering Customer Facing teams and leaders with knowledge, data and arguments that position Bombardier Commercial Aircraft to win deals.
- Providing Market Data, Voice of the Customer Inputs and Intelligence in support of Bombardier Commercial Aircraft`s Product Strategy.
In your role, you will:
- Collect, Document and Analyze product characteristics, performance standards and operating economics, for Regional Aircraft products and competitors.
- Research, analysis and reporting of Product Competitive Intelligence
- Develop value arguments highlighting Regional Aircraft products strengths relative to alternatives: Product Modules, Product Synthesis, Product Stories.
- Position and Promote the regional aircraft products based on the Most Favorable Conditions
- Develop content and messaging for Communication Collaterals
- Develop Competitive arguments and Value Proposition in responses to customer queries.
- Specialist Level support to Sales and Marketing Campaigns
- Create and deliver product stories and presentations to internal and external customers
- Develop Voice of the Customer inputs into BCA product strategy (Market Requirement & Objectives).
While your main focus will be related to the positioning and promotion of the Q Series Aircraft, your role will cover all regional aircraft programs.
As our ideal candidate,
- A post graduate degree, with 5+ years’ experience in the aviation industry and a strong interest in business development will be key.
- Have Engineering background within the Aerospace environment, very familiar with the Commercial Aviation Industry, as well as a very good knowledge of aircraft operating economics and product characteristics,
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills and a professional & confident attitude with customers.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, excellent business acumen and judgment, creativity in problem solving, ability to work cross functionally as well as strong analytical, computer, and presentation skills will help the candidate to meet the challenges of this role.
- Work experience in an Airline or a Leasing Company, as well as with Engine/PowerPlant OEM environment would be an asset.
- Availability for international travel at short notice is required.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Brand/Product Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 05.03.2018, 3:11:05 PM
8 months ago
only 2 days until close
5 months ago
only 4 days until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close