12 months ago
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Establish and foster trusted relationships with stakeholders at all levels by providing exceptional service and Strategic Sourcing expertise to meet their business/operational requirements and support informed purchase decisions.
* Develop, implement, and manage supply chain solutions/strategies and investigate cost reduction and operational efficiency opportunities, both short term and long term.
* Lead RFx planning, development & execution with cross-functional teams.
* Manage the supplier selection process and provide analytics to ensure objective, informed decisions.
* Negotiate, draft and redline commercial components of master purchasing and service agreements, which include KPI’s, requirements to meet SLA’s, drive continuous improvement, mitigate risk and maximize value for money.
* Manage all aspects of the procurement lifecycle, implement category management plans and develop strategic partnerships with suppliers to reduce costs and increase value for money through supplier performance monitoring/management.
* Provide expertise to business stakeholders to support informed purchase decisions for areas in scope, which include HR, Finance, Marketing, Print, Legal, Travel, Catering and Uniforms.
* Category Management and Procurement experience, including deep understanding of Strategic Procurement best practices.
* In depth experience & knowledge of strategic Procurement across a broad range of categories.
* Excellent communications, listening and influencing skills, able to communicate complex information to decision makers and key stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
* High degree of business ethics and accountability.
* Ability to address controversial topics and to challenge assumptions, opinions, and decision to ensure that actions taken are in the organization’s best interest.
* Spirited team player with the ability to work as a positive role model and catalyst for change.
* Ability to foster and motivate cross functional team engagement when leading and negotiating major transactions.
* Self-starter, able to manage multiple projects and succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
* Strong business and financial acumen - including proven experience to lead supplier negotiations and structuring deals (including establishing contract terms and conditions (i.e. pricing, performance management and SLA development), drafting legal agreements, risk mitigation and skilled negotiations.
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Travel: 10% - 15%
Required Education and Experience:
* Bachelor degree in Business/Commerce, Engineering or Supply Chain management or equivalent work experience.
* 5-7 years’ in broad indirect category management, strategic procurement, supplier management, risk management.
Preferred Education and Experience:
* 7+ years’ in related category management, strategic procurement, supplier management, risk management.
* Experience in the Airline Industry would be an asset.