3 months ago
Aviall, a Boeing Company is the world's largest provider of new aviation parts and related aftermarket services. Aviall markets and distributes products for more than 240 manufacturers and offers approximately 2,000,000 catalog items from 40 customer service centers located in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Aviall prides itself in having an open performancebased culture throughout the organization. We offer an environment that is diverse, challenging and supportive, and provides hands-on experience and real-world responsibilities that serves as the springboard for a successful career. We are also very proud to consistently receive outstanding awards for our diversity and recruitment efforts including the Top 100 Military-Friendly Employers. Come join our talented world class team and thrive in a dynamic and supportive culture.
The Procurement Analyst II will conduct proposal/new business analyses using statistical tools, market trend data, and parametric models. It will support the Business Development teams to create accurate and complete analyses of new opportunities. Support the preparation, pricing, negotiation, acceptance, and management of all Defense, BA/GA, Commercial and International contracts.
• Applies knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of cost and price analysis
• Ability to gather information from various sources and draw conclusions, make recommendations regarding analyzed data
• Can work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage competing priorities
• Ability to clearly articulate strategies of estimate/analyses development
• Supports contract negotiations, administration and compliance and ensures they meet regulatory requirements to protect the organization’s legal and business interests.
• Leads special projects and other duties as assigned
• Prepares/reviews cost estimate packages that are statistically correct and supported through historical, empirical data and/or estimate theory.
• Analyzes customer Requests for Proposals (RFP), prepares compliance matrices and advises management and proposal team of RFP cost and/or price requirements, deficiencies and potential risks.
• Provides inputs for Proposal Kick-Off Package and participate in Proposal Kick-Off Meetings ensuring compliance to RFP as needed.
• Provides inputs to appropriate proposal sign-off packages and ensure all required approval received prior to proposal submittal.
• Works closely with Subcontract Manager and/or Program Manager to develop cost and pricing requirements for subcontractor RFP in accordance with the prime RFP and internal processes.
• Participates in developing pricing strategies and perform profit, fee, return on sales (ROS) analysis, cost strategy and price/cost analysis.
• Performs cash flow analysis to ensure positive cash flow.
• Understands what cost data is competition sensitive and excludes such when applicable.
• Supports customer fact-finding and negotiations. Will track the bid results (win/loss) including detailed information from the sales team of reasons for win/loss to improve future bids with regard to the pricing and proposal process.
• Maintains and manages proposal pipelines
* Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
* 2-4 years of related experience