6 months ago
As a part of the Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) Finance functions, Procurement Financial Analysis (PFA) is a fast-paced organization with responsibilities for supplier cost analysis & audit. Auditors partner closely with cost analysts and supplier management to support the development of a negotiation position for supplier rates and factors.
General job duties are listed below:
* Conducts complex analysis to evaluate supplier financial books of record in order to identify how the supplier has generated their rates and factors.
* Conducts research, preparation, data validation, review, approval and reconciliation of complex financial statements and reports to ensure supplier compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS). The purpose of the analysis is to determine allocability and allowability of supplier costs in an effort to develop a negotiation position for Boeing
Possible work locations for this role are: Ridley Park, Philadelphia; Huntsville, Alabama; Herndon, Virgina; Arlington, Virginia or Washington, DC.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Basic Required Qualifications:
* Experience with finance concepts
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
* Experience with and/or exposure to supplier related data
* Experience with and/or exposure to customer interface and accounting background
* Expertise in performing business case or financial analysis
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
Typical Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award