4 months ago
This position is for an entry level Procurement Analyst for a Program facing Supplier Management Business Team supporting Integrated Air and Missile Defense and National Team in Huntsville, Alabama.
* Act as a Program facing Supplier Management Business (SMb) Team Representative for Integrated Air and Missile Defense Programs and National Team performing duties including but not limited to measurement of key performance indicators and extracting and analyzing data from multiple sources.
* Assists in the development and deployment of internal/external process improvements, organization initiatives and projects/procurement activities.
* Supports the coordination and tracking of action items, metrics, shortage mitigation and schedule validation.
* Assist SMb team with data analysis and briefing development to communicate performance data and metrics.
* Coordinate Purchase Contract Changes with Procurement Agents necessary to support Program needs.
* Utilize systems, tools and procurement procedures and practices for guidance.
* Interface with Program Teams to coordinate and communicate product changes between programs, internal organizations, suppliers and customers.
* Utilize communication plans and maintain collaborative relationships with suppliers, customers, programs and stakeholders.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
Experience utilizing the following MS Office Applications (Word, Excel (including pivot and V look up), Outlook and PowerPoint).
Experience in interpreting data and presenting analysis and/or recommendations to management.
Experience working with analytics, data and spreadsheets to build presentations and make recommendations.
Bachelor's degree or higher and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award