3 months ago
Boeing Global Services has an exciting opportunity as a Procurement Agent in Supplier Management. We are looking for highly motivated entry-level professionals to become Procurement Agents who will lead our global Supply Chain.
Procurement Agent will be responsible for all aspects of supplier management and project management. Will act as an authorized agent of the company with responsibility to commit company resources through contracts and agreements for the procurement of goods and services. Will oversee all supplier related activities, interpret and enforce contract terms and conditions. Will document procurement decisions, create contract correspondence and issue/administer contract changes. Will ensure compliance with all relevant Boeing procedures and contract requirements.
* Source selection for parts and services.
* Manage contractual documents and binding agreement, including preparing, negotiating, executing, and documenting Request for Proposals (RFP), supplier contracts and purchase orders.
* Support Proposal Board activity, including gathering supplier cost and lead time inputs to support customer proposals, Request for Information (RFI), and working business development opportunities.
* Gather data for supplier performance evaluation and improvement opportunities to ensure delivery, quality, and financial stability.
* Initiate supplier improvement activities, while integrating and aligning with program business unit goals and strategies. Project management of various supplier relationships from proposal phase through execution.
* Communicating and engaging with stakeholders to ensure that program and customer strategies are integrated into supplier source selection, negotiation and contracting strategies.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
* Experience with MS Office applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
* Experience in procurement and/or materials management.
* Experience communicating via teleconferences with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
* Experience communicating across organizations with suppliers and leadership.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award