11 months ago
Process and Methodology Advisor-MON15126
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The main objectives of this role are to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, act as a facilitator and implementer of best practices in the context of process methodology, data ownership and governance implementation. You will lead the implementation of a global key user network aiming to enhance processes and solutions adherence, sustainability and continuous improvement.
As a Process and Methodology Adviser, you will be working closely with multiple key stakeholders (e.g. Bombardier Information Solutions (BIS) teams’, Achieving Excellence System (AES) team’s, the business, management and employees). You will continuously gather, analyze, leverage and apply leading best practices to generate a continuous learning by sharing and replicating across Bombardier.
You will ensure the process methodology and tools’ roll-out through BIS teams in order to reach standardization and usage adherence, deployment supported by coaching, education, training and learning materials.
The Process and Methodology Adviser position reports to the Value Chain - Head of Facilitation and Methodology.
In your role, you will:
- Gather, analyze and implement leading best practices;
- Ensure to align recommended methodologies, processes and best practices with AES.
- Participate in the definition of Bombardier’s processes ownership models and governances (including process mapping, tools needed);
- Improves methodology, procedures, and processes for Value Chain Organization :
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and defines the issues;
- Identifies objectives; considers current procedures and measures performance;
- Recommends and implements optimal solutions; measures and observed improvements;
- In a teamwork and collaborative environment, support the creation of the data, process ownership and governance model implementation plan (including the engagement plan);
- Lead in the definition and implementation of the process standards and selection of the tools required (process documentation);
- Participate on the development of the project management, change management, technology required to a successful implementation of methodology and standards, including education and training required (internal and consultants);
- Facilitate the implementation of the key users’ network (including coaching, giving training, stakeholder management, influencing, facilitating, collaborative tools implementation, etc.);
- Actively share knowledge and mentoring with key stakeholders;
- Manage clients’ expectations in an appropriate manner and deal with situations of emotional intelligence (self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and facilitation skills)
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a University bachelor Degree in management, computer sciences, sciences or related field (masters preferred);
- You have 5 years’ experience working in the IT field, preferably as a business analyst, software implementation including engagement strategy, focus on solution or enterprise architecture or in a relevant business sector; (could do
- You have knowledge and experience of the aerospace and transportation industry;
- You have multi-lingual abilities (French, English, German, Spanish);
- You have an intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point, Visio, etc.);
- You have a good PLM, ERP, CRM, MES, SRM, concepts knowledge;
- You have a general knowledge of IT project’s development and implementation methodologies;
- You master the process mapping (methodology and tools);
- You can demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You take the lead in accomplishing and improving daily tasks and deliverables.
- You demonstrate leadership skills;
- You have the ability to train (skills and techniques);
- You have the ability to communicate and listen effectively at all levels;
- You have the ability to simplify and synthesize information and concepts;
- You demonstrate the ability to research, compare and apply best practices;
- You easily adapt to a dynamic work environments;
- You have the ability to plan and manage time and priorities in a demanding environment;
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Business Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 22.05.2018, 6:29:15 PM