UP TO $10K SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
THIS POSITION REQUIRES CURRENT TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH!
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics. is seeking a top-tier Principal Software Developer to join their proven high-caliber team. This contract focuses on web-based GUI development, using newest and emerging technologies while supporting an extremely large user population across multiple mission areas. We are the Prime on this contract with multiple years remaining. The work is fast-paced and challenging using leading-edge technologies to develop innovative solutions.
- 15+ years in software development/engineering including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to senior, mid-level and junior programmer/analysts, as required.
- 8+ years experience developing software using the Java programming language. At least six (6) years of this experience must have been obtained in the last eight (8) years.
- 6+ years developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), UNIX or Linux (Red hat versions 3-5) OS.
- Experience developing at least one Object Oriented System (OOS)
- 6+ years experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems, software testing and experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science will be considered equivalent to four (4) years experience.
Additional Experience Desired However NOT Required:
- Developing and deploying desktop application frameworks (e.g. ECLIPSE RCP)
- JDK 6 and 7
- Experience creating a Java Web application backed by a database using JDBC, JPA or Hibernate
- Spring 3.x
- Experience consuming and writing REST and SOAP services in Java and Jersey
- Build and deployment experience with Maven, Apache Web Server, and Tomcat
- Knowledge and experience with Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience with Groovy and Grails
- Experience with JMS, XML, JSON, SOAP UI
- Experience with DOM and AJAX
- Experience with MySQL
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) provides superior hardware/software engineering support to deliver solutions for the most complex mission critical challenges. BI&A maintains top-tier technical talent and industry expertise in software engineering, systems integration and development, rapid prototyping, and project leadership. We pride ourselves on the proven ability to support our Customers while understanding the importance of work – life balance.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.