8 months ago
Requisition ID: 7690
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America's Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Principal Account Manager to join our team in Warner Robins, GA (1740). A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It's an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
The Government Systems International & Service Solutions Sales and Business
Development team has the mandate to grow Rockwell Collins Government Systems
Services business throughout the world by promoting and selling service and
aftermarket support solutions for the extensive portfolio of Government Systems
products. As a member of the team based in the US, you will directly contribute to this
expansion by working directly with US DoD customers. You will have the responsibility
to grow the services business by successfully prospecting new business, developing
and executing pursuit strategies, and closing deals.
* As the direct interface to the customer, you will be expected to identify the customers'
needs and develop new-client relationships.
* Prepare pursuit and capture strategies and present to leadership as a key component
of the business decision point process.
* Provide accurate and timely orders forecasting.
* Provide ROM and or/FFP proposals to the Customer.
* Achieve an orders capture goal with the timing necessary to achieve current year
sales and build future backlog
* Support the business units' organizations with accurate market, customer and
competitive intelligence information.
* Coordinate with other business units as necessary to maximize sales opportunities
and ensure customer satisfaction.
* Network with key contacts within Rockwell Collins and outside own area of expertise,
to ensure successful capture of new business.
* Participate in key regional tradeshows and promote RC brand and solutions
A successful candidate will have:
* Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline or, in the absence of a degree, six years of
* Prior experience within the US DoD market, Defense industry and US Air Force
* Willingness and ability to travel in excess of 50%
Desired attributes include:
* An advanced degree in a related field
* Experience in aftermarket sales and support and/or Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
* Experience dealing with the US Air Force
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that's just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.