10 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Establish pricing strategies for Aftermarket products and services, at a segment and commodity level for Publications and manuals, Inspections, SBs & STCs, Customer support, Smart Services, CR&O and BAS labor rates and Training services
- Establish and maintain aftermarket products and services prices
- Manage alignment and provide recommendations to bridge interests between Finance and Sales: optimize margin vs. volume
- Establish and maintain discount structure, integrated promotions
- Manage annual Catalogue revisions for Parts and Aftermarket catalogues
- Create bundling strategies and packages in collaboration with Product Planning team
- Leverage analytics team for data collection/management, market intelligence, strategy governance as well as management of pricing models
- Respond to pricing queries from customers or internal groups (e.g. set-up / investigation) in a timely manner, respecting customer priorities;
- Perform price & margin analysis and research of market prices of the competition;
- Contact suppliers to obtain part costs;
- Participate in internal / cross-functional projects aimed at improving processes / customer satisfaction;
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a College diploma in business.
- You have system knowledge: Excel, Access, SAP;
- You are fluently bilingual, French and English, both spoken and written;
- You place emphasis on satisfying as well as prioritizing the needs and expectations of internal partners and/or external customers;
- You maintain contact with internal partners and you adjust interactions as required;
- You are a detailed oriented individual who enjoys taking initiative and ownership;
- To hold a minimum of 2 years of experience in pricing and/or finance role;
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Sales and Marketing
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 22.05.2018, 7:07:34 PM