about 1 year ago
The Pricing Analyst will establish, maintain and analyze cost and price data for the Company’s products and services; create pricing models; support sales campaigns and proposal development; conduct bid review meetings; maintain pricing and proposal files; and provide sales reporting.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Evaluate Customer requests for proposals for Company products and services and translate into statements of work from which pricing models can be developed.
2. Create cost/pricing models to include estimates for labor, material and other expenses based on the Customer’s statement of work.
3. Develop pro-forma financial summaries of each priced opportunity for evaluation by Company management.
4. Support the development of proposals with the sales department.
5. Develop and implement product price strategies.
6. Validate final proposals to ensure proposed pricing matches modeled pricing.
7. Chair internal bid review meetings.
8. Establish labor and material budgets for awarded programs.
9. Provide ad hoc cost/price analysis for program change requests.
10. Create multi-year cost/pricing strategies for product spare parts quotations and catalogs.
11. Organize proposal and pricing files to enable quick retrieval and access.
12. Analyze cost data used in pricing models and maintain and improve the accuracy of data.
13. Establish reporting of sales campaign wins, losses and competitive analysis.
14. Comply with and enforce all Company policies, procedures & practices related to business, safety and housekeeping.
15. Coordinate effectively with management, other departments and locations, HAECO corporate and co-workers to implement Company initiatives.
1. Four year college degree in business administration, accounting, finance, marketing or engineering. Equivalent level of experience may be substituted.
2. Three (3) years work experience in accounting, finance or marketing as an analyst.
3. Must have advanced computer skills in the use of in Microsoft Excel and Word. Must also have experience in using ERP systems.
4. Must have excellent financial analysis skills, and be able to build financial models in Excel.
5. Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to analyze and synthesize data from various sources, and be able to draw conclusions and present findings.
6. Must be detail and service oriented, a troubleshooter and problem solver, and be an effective negotiator.
7. Must be able to work effectively as an individual contributor, in a team environment and in a supporting role.
8. Must have good written and oral communication skills, and have the ability to communicate convincingly across all levels, both internally and externally.
9. Must be and effective time manager and be able to multi-task effectively in a busy, dynamic sales environment.
10. Read, write, speak and understand the English language.
11. Able to travel occasionally (less than 10%).
1. MBA or MA in Management.
2. Cost accounting experience.
3. Proficiency in ERP computer systems - specifically EPICOR VANTAGE software.
4. Training in continuous improvement programs such as LEAN Manufacturing or Six Sigma.
5. Experience with aerospace products and services.