4 months ago
Core Planning Responsibilities of Position:
* • Use Predictive Tools to Monitor to inspect all plant production equipment. These tools will include:
CNC Ball Bar
Thermal Imaging Camera
* • Utilize the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and work request system to create Predictive (PdM) Maintenance Work.
* • Create and Maintain PdM Maintenance Plan in CMMS.
* • Create and Maintain PdM Maintenance routes in instruments.
* • Create, archive, and manage data on industrial server
* • Detailed on on-time PdM work order completion to include the following
Document findings and details of any repairs.
Create follow up work orders.
* • The ability to identify a defect, or unacceptable condition, or Functional Failures that will lead to equipment failure and unexpected downtime
* • Creation of routes in corresponding instruments.
* • Estimating of material and labor (internal and external) job requirements when functional failures are detected.
* • Develop and maintain task instructions for all Conditional Monitoring routes and Calendar PM's
* • Identifying tool and equipment requirements
* • Coordinating with Planning and Scheduling for additional labor needs, Materials, and equipment availability.
* • Support continuous improvement ideas in order to improve safety, quality, productivity, and cost while working with operations, Maintenance Scheduler, Maintenance Planner, TPM coordinator, and Team Lead.
* • Adjust normal schedule if equipment availability or workload dictates. Overtime as needed.
* • Willingness, and ability to apply Predictive Maintenance best Practices outside of formal training.
* • Continually improve, and develop Walton PdM program to serve as a Benchmark for other Safran sites
* • 10-15 years of experience in an industrial maintenance environment.
* • Minimum of Level 2 Vibration certification.
* • Thermal Imaging Certification
* • Ultrasonic Certification
Preference given to applicants possessing the following:
* • Exceptional Microsoft Office and overall computer skills. Must be proficient creating and updating Excel and Word documents.
* • Maintenance/engineering experience with the following:
1. Boiler systems
2. Drawings, Prints, and P&ID interpretation
3. Induction heat treatment furnaces
4. CNC machines (Fanuc Controls, Mazatrol)
5. Machining Center Geometry
6. G-Code Programming
7. Robotics (Fanuc, ABB)
* • Lean manufacturing experience (certification a plus)
* • Associate's Degree in a related technical field.
* • Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering
* • Working experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
* • Leadership/Supervisory experience
* • Maintains essential records and files from which management reports are prepared and distributed.
* • Maintains Instruments Calibration records and software updates and maintenance.
* • Enters purchase requisitions when Materials, contractor, or supplies are needed.
* • Participation in budgetary preparation, tracking, and analysis.
* • Assists the Maintenance Manager and Team Lead in periodic analysis of cost trends, reliability trends, and provide recommendations for continual improvement.
* • Attend Required Training when Identified.
* • Conduct training classes to help cross train other Technicians in all technologies.
Physical/Environmental Scope of Position:
* • Vocal communication, hearing, and visual acuity are required for safety, direction, and the exchange of ideas in the industrial environment
* • Subjected to outside and inside environmental conditions, noise, vibration, oils, dirt, and other related industrial hazards
* • Work in/near electro-magnetic fields created by high temperature induction furnaces
* • Must demonstrate the physical capacity to meet the demands of the "Light" Job Placement Assessment (JPA) as administered by St. Elizabeth Business Health Services
Required Behavioral Dimensions:
* • Applied Learning
* • Continuous Learning
* • Follow-up
* • Planning and Organizing
* • Lead by Example
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. As a partner to 30 airframers working in the fields of commercial, regional, business and military transport, the company provides support to 27,000 aircraft completing more than 54,000 landings a day.
3 months ago
only 1 day until close
3 months ago
only 6 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 5 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close