6 months ago
Requisition ID: 7437
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America's Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Pr International Compliance Risk Manager to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA (1000). A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It's an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
The International Compliance Risk Manager (ICRM) position IS the pnmary liaison between the Rockwell CollinS Business UmtS/Shared Services, and the Office of the General Counsel related to compliance with U.S. and international anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws and regulations. The ICRM is responsible for proactively working with respective business representatives in order to provide strategic anti-bribery and anti- corruption compliance guidance in support of company business models. The ICRM is responsible for conducting in-depth anti-corruption risk assessments at the individual country and regional levels. This position is required to have an in-depth understanding of Company strategic business objectives, evaluating and articulating legal and compliance risk, developing solutions in collaboration with the business teams and ensuring implementation of such solutions. Anti-corruption risk crosses disciplines to include, but not be limited to, Company and third party sales and marketing activity, deployment and use of employees outside the U.S., evaluating mergers and acquisition targets, subsidiary and affiliate activities, and compliance with the laws and regulations of non-U.S. governments in relation to relationships with third parties to conduct business.
* Interacts with all levels within the Business Unit/Shared Service in the assigned regions, maintaining a close relationship with the respective Level II responsible for any company business processes that present anti-bribery compliance risks to the enterprise.
* Responsible for understanding the anti-corruption legal, regulatory and enforcement environment in the U.S. and in the regional territories in which the Company operates and assesses the impact of such laws and regulations on Company operations.
* Responsible for conducting in-depth anti-corruption risk assessment of all aspects of the company's business models in any country outside the U.S. in which operations or activities are conducted.
* Contributes to the development of new concepts techniques and standards. Considered an information source within the organization and corporation at large. Having wide ranging experience uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
* Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise. Serves as consultant to management and special external spokesperson for the organization in major matters pertaining to anti-bribery policies, plans, and objectives.
* Creates and implements training and communication programs to increase employee and third party awareness and knowledge. Assure knowledge of compliance policies. Communicate changes to policies. Assure knowledge transfer to all parties involved in these transactions.
* Contributes and / or drafts appropriate contractual language, certificates or such other compliance related company documentation required to support risk management strategies or processes.
Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that's just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.