8 months ago
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Aerospace is a $11B+ SBG (Strategic Business Group) with 40,000 employees in over 125 domestic and international locations. We are a leading global aviation supplier designing, manufacturing, and distributing advanced electronic systems, products, and services to commercial, defense and space industries.
Job Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
* Assisting internal customers in the development of program plans and the creation of program cost
and schedule baselines.
* Analyzes program performance in accordance with Earned Value Measurement (EVM) standards and reports to internal and external customers.
* Requires customer focus and frequent internal customer contact.
* Ability to develop and carry out long-and short-term objectives using effective time management
* Working knowledge experience with program management processes (cost, schedule, technical controls, baseline development, assigning-time phased resources & budgets to work scope, performance measurement, etc.)
* Ability read, write and speak in English.
Interface with and support fan/compressor design organization
YOU MUST HAVE:
* Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, Accounting or related field
* Expected graduation date of Fall 2018 or Spring 2019
* Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Power Point and Word).
* Data Mining, Analysis, and Modeling techniques.
* Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills to create a sense of buy-in among team members.
* Must adapt well to a changing environment
* Ability to work multi-tasks, tenacious, and possess excellent problem solving skills.
* Able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
* Detail oriented.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
* 1st Shift
* Continued Professional Development
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: HRD9722
* Category: Business Management
* Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.