about 1 year ago
Location: San Francisco.
Pilot Technical Interviewer
Boutique Air has been conducting flight operations under Part 135 since 2009 and added Essential Air Service operations in 2014. Boutique Air is a scheduled airline with commuter authorization from the DOT and functions very similar to a regional airline with over 150 pilots and counting.
Boutique Air is looking for a technical interviewer who will be responsible for conducting technical phone interviews with potential new hire pilots. This role can be Full-time or part time.
* Conduct technical interviews with potential pilots .
* Input candidates information in ATS Greenhouse hiring and tracking software.
* Learn the Boutique Air Pilot culture and understand the Operation
* Work with the Chief Pilot, Director of Operations, Recruiters, and other personnel.
* FAA CFI: CFII (preferred)
* Instrument rated with a solid IFR knowledge level
* 250 Hours Total Time: 300+ preferred
* Excellent oral/written communication and negotiation skills
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Type 30-35 WPM