6 months ago
Performance Analyst - Detailed scheduler-MON15083-2
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The role of the performance analyst – detailed scheduler is a leading role in planning at Bombardier’s Global 7000 Completion Center. As a detailed scheduler, you will be required to develop proactive production plans including labor constraints, availability of tools, production capacity to ensure flawless product realization. This is your opportunity to join an innovative team who work to make a difference in a global company.
While working in a changing environment, we are looking for professional candidates who are good team players and who possess excellent communication skills. People able to work on tight deadlines, capable of working under pressure and who are engaged in offering the very best customer service possible.
In your role, you will:
- Elaborate detailed plan supporting the business master plan while update the scheduling tool (Global Adherence Board);
- Communicate production plans and alterations;
- Follow business adherence plan (Cycle and late hours to master plan);
- Analyze the cycle of the supply chain at the detailed plan (per workstation) to follow the progress of activities of the final manufacturing and assembly line;
- Analyze the difference in production plans and propose solutions using planning strategies;
- Understand the labor plan, the components demand plan, the work progress report and the learning curve;
- Make a recovery plan when non-compliance situations on the production line;
- Participate in the development and implementation of various logistics strategies for all activities related to the interior finishing and supporting production needs;
- Plan work to meet the daily operations provided depending on the capabilities and constraints of the factory and the company’s profitability target;
- Support the change management processes affecting the product and implement these changes in the detailed plan;
- Interact with various multi-disciplinary teams (Production, Logistics, Methods, Plant Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Quality);
- Participate in the deployment of concepts and in the start-up of the production line;
- Take part in the improvement projects (Achieving Excellence System, 5S, lean manufacturing, cost reduction, improved manufacturing, etc.).
As our ideal candidate;
You hold a bachelor’s degree in Industrial engineering or operations management.
- You have 2-5 years of relevant experience in production planning.
- You must have organization skills, time management, and you are autonomous.
- You have good analytical skills, planning, problem solving and good interpersonal skills.
- You demonstrated strong skills for communication and you are focused on results while having a team spirit.
- You are very efficient in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Project).
- You have experience with ERP Systems SAP-APO (strong asset).
You demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and are fluent in French and English.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 18.05.2018, 4:31:51 PM
5 months ago
only 13 days until close
3 months ago
only 21 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close