8 months ago
Requisition ID: 8177
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a PC Support Technician to join our team in Houston, TX (IMS INC) - IAH (5410). This position will be located at the George Bush Airport. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
The PC Support Technician will assist in providing basic technical support for computers and associated networks. This individual will be performing these duties in a face to face customer environment. The PC Support Technician will perform shift work in a 24x7x365 environment.
* Assist in repairing, installing, and maintaining personal computers.
* Assist with troubleshooting of the system hardware, desktop support, and printer set up.
* Assist with in network connectivity/cabling and networking hardware such as routers and switches.
* One year of experience as a field service technician in a technical support capacity.
* High School degree required.
* Experience supporting various hardware and peripheral components in an on-site environment
* Experience in network connectivity/cabling and networking
* Experience working directly in a customer service environment.
* Experience with customer service/customer interaction.
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that's just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.