7 months ago
SUMMARY: As an Airport Passenger Service Supervisor you will support airlines by overseeing a variety of airline passenger service including but not limited to overseeing customer service agents, ensuring a timely departure of the aircraft, responding
to passenger concerns, baggage handling, and training of new hire personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for an Airport Passenger Service Supervisor - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Understand contract requirements and customer expectations.
• Direct and control people and equipment to efficiently complete the tasks as directed and within established company standards. This would be done through disciplined following of work schedules in line with established company standards.
• Know company policies in order to interpret manuals and relate the interpretations to subordinates.
• Monitor and/or conduct required training of personnel.
• Provide employee counseling and discipline as needed.
• Be responsible for the security of all company funds, supplies and equipment.
• Be responsible for ensuring compliance with established company safety policies and procedures.
• Maintain working relationship with customers and provide prompt response to service requests
Minimum Requirements for an Airport Passenger Service Supervisor:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must possess at least a High school diploma, GED or work experience equivalent.
• Must be able to pass a drug test/ background check and be able to obtain airport security clearance.
• Must posses a valid driver’s license and provide a Motor Vehicle Record/ MVR. (Varies by Airport.)
Physical Requirements for an Airport Passenger Service Supervisor:
• Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds.
• Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for an extended time.
• Must be willing to work in all types of elevated noise levels within the airport environment.
Background Qualifications for an Airport Passenger Service Supervisor:
• Two years related experience of customer service preferably for commercial aircraft.
• Must be able to pass the Ground Security Coordinator Training (Varies by Airline)
• Demonstrated leadership skills in the workplace required.
• Must be willing to work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts.
• Previous supervisor experience a plus.
• Ability to communicate with customers and fellow employees and serve as a team player under all types of conditions required.
• Excellent Computer skills required.
Location/Specific Working Hours for an Airport Passenger Service Supervisor:
• Specific shifts to be determined
• Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations
• Some travel required
ATS employees should apply through UltiPro
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer