4 months ago
Revised 07/02/Page 1 of 2 Auditor
Reports to: Office ManagerDepartment: Administrative/Records
Division: Everts Air CargoStation: ANCJob Summary:
Perform audit and administrative support activities for operations management. Develop and
implement administrative, audit, procedures, and policies in assigned work areas. Monitor the
audit process to ensure follow through and facilitate the efficient operation of the
Essential Functions: 1. Review rated air waybills to ensure items are properly rated, customer billing, account
selected, flight assignment and billing.
2. Audit transportation charges according to published or negotiated agency and freight
rates charges for individual customer accounts to a variety of destinations.
3. Administers and coordinates a quality control program for cargo flights both inbound
and outbound Anchorage cargo, designed to ensure that monitoring and auditing
actions are completed efficiently and expeditiously.
4. Investigate and report delays and irregular flight activity, Assist in determining
solutions for how to avoid such delays in the future.
5. Rerate/correct mistakes on air waybills found during audit process.
6. Partner with finance staff to develop freight bill controls to avoid billing discrepancies
7. Record and reconcile rating errors as they are found to help customer service agents
8. Work with department managers to develop training and quality control procedures.
Monitor compliance with FAA and company regulations and periodically reviewing
9. Ensure the safe and secure operations, in accordance with the highest possible
standards of health, safety, security and all government statutory requirements.
10. Involved in compiling data for customer service operations
11. Monitors the preparation, maintenance, and accuracy of forms, files, records, reports
and other applicable documents pertaining to the reporting and archiving of flight and
related documents for DOT, FAA and DOD contractual items.
12. Reviews documentation for accuracy, completeness, and legibility.
13. Monitor compliance with FAA and company regulations and periodically reviewing
14. Presents audit findings to site operations management
15. Perform other duties as assigned
Safety 1. Comply with all safety aspects of your position.
2. Be familiar with the Company’s Safety Management System (SMS) and Occupational
Safety Manual (OSM).
3. Follow all Company practices and procedures.
4. Contribute to the Safety Culture of the Company.
5. Keep your work areas clean and free of hazards; correct unsafe conditions when
encountered and report those that you can’t personally correct to a supervisor.
6. Adhere to Department appearance policy to include the requirement to personally
provide and consistently wear outdoor clothing appropriate for weather conditions, and
industrial footwear, with slip resistant soles and safety toe protection which is suitable
for extreme weather conditions where applicable.
Security 1. Maintain employee vigilance and report all security concerns.
2. Challenge any person who may be attempting to access restricted areas without
proper identification or an escort.
Valid Driver’s license
1. Must possess a background in accounting or auditing.
2. Requires the ability to understand, retain, and deliver information verbally and written.
3. Requires the ability to maintain excellent customer/station agent relations.
4. Requires a courteous, helpful, and poised phone manner and possess excellent
5. Requires the ability to make determinations quickly and under pressure.
6. Requires good organizational, attention to detail, and record keeping skills and also
the ability to maintain current and updated information.
7. Requires the ability to input and retrieve information from a database.
8. Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, such as talking on the phone,
data entry, and data retrieval.
9. Candidate must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process in a
friendly, positive minded manner.
10. Ability to lead, motivate, and successfully communicate with a diverse workgroup and
other internal departments required
11. Must have a high attention to detail
12. Ability to solve problems, multitask and follow through. - Detail Oriented 13. Experience with coaching employees on performance related issues preferred. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed
by this employee. He or She will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform
any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Employee Printed Name_____________________________________________________