4 months ago
Parts Counter Clerk Reports to: Parts Supervisor Department: Parts Department
Division: Everts Air CargoStation: FAI__________________
Job Summary: Provide shop supplies, consumable stock items, and parts to aircraft mechanics on a daily
Job Duties: 1. Provide shop supplies, consumable stock items, and rotable parts to mechanics.
2. Prepare purchase orders for shop supplies, consumable stock items, and any stock items
located with the rotables as quantities diminish.
3. Maintain written log of all parts signed out to aircraft or shops.
4. Verify all yellow tagged parts are signed by inspectors prior to issuing it out.
5. Expense parts to correct work orders through CALM database.
6. Inspect o-rings monthly to ensure packages are sealed.
7. Destroy any open packages of o-rings and expired items.
8. Ensure that all supplies, consumable stock items, and parts are adequately maintained.
9. Stock received shop supplies and serviceable parts from inspection area of receiving.
10. Pull, box and send Anchorage Parts Order list on a daily basis.
11. File repair order paperwork accordingly.
12. Maintain cleanliness of stockroom floor area.
13. Ensure work area is kept neat in appearance and orderly.
Additional Duties: Safety
1. Observe all company safety rules and policies and be familiar with the company’s safety
2. Be aware of the locations of all First Aid Kits, Eye Wash Stations, and Fire Equipment.
1. Maintain employee vigilance and report all security concerns.
2. Be observant of any Customers acting suspiciously and ensure that personnel/visitors
are conforming to airport security guidelines.
Qualifications: 1. Requires the ability to understand, retain, and deliver information verbally and written.
2. Requires good organizational, attention to detail, and record keeping skills and also the
ability to maintain current and updated information. Requires the ability to input and
retrieve information from a database.
3. Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, such as talking on the phone,
data entry and data retrieval.
4. Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed
by this employee. He or She will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform
any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Employee Signature_____________________________ Date__________________
Employee Printed Name__________________________