3 months ago
ANC Parts Expediter Reports to: Parts Supervisor Department: Parts Department
Division: Everts Air CargoStation: ANC_________________
Job Summary: Expedite parts pickup or deliver as needed or requested.
Essential Functions: 1. Expedite trips to local vendors to pickup purchases or deliver merchandise.
2. Shipping and Receiving of serviceable and repairable parts.
3. Complete HAZMAT shipping documents as needed.
4. Assists with identifying, locating and purchasing of GSE parts.
5. Stock serviceable parts from inspection area of receiving.
6. Support Stockroom counter as needed.
7. Maintain cleanliness of company vehicles and stockroom floor area.
8. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed
Additional Duties: Safety
1. Contribute to a safe work environment by tuning in to your environment: eliminate unsafe
acts not required by your job functions. Use risk mitigation guidelines where risky behaviors
are authorized and required.
2. Follow SMS work practices and procedures and adhere to policies documented in the
SMS manual, including the reporting of hazards and incidents.
3. Wear appropriate PPE and clothing suitable for the weather conditions.
4. Keep work areas clean and free of hazards: correct unsafe conditions when encountered
and report those that you can’t personally correct to your immediate supervisor.
1. Maintain employee vigilance and report all security concerns.
2. Be observant of any Customers acting suspiciously and ensure that personnel/visitors
are conforming to airport security guidelines.
Qualifications: 1. Requires the ability to understand, retain, and deliver information verbally and written.
2. Requires good organizational, attention to detail, and record keeping skills and also the
ability to maintain current and updated information. Requires the ability to input and
retrieve information from a database.
3. Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, such as talking on the phone,
data entry, and data retrieval.
4. Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
The Physical requirements indicated below are examples of the physical aspects that this
portion must perform in carrying out essential job functions.
1. Sufficient physical ability, strength, mobility and stamina to lift, carry, push or pull objects
which may frequently exceed 70 pounds in a series of functional tests which clearly simulates
the work environment.
2. Sufficient physical ability, strength, mobility and stamina to drive a vehicle, bend, stretch,
stand, knee, walk and extend legs.
3. Ability to reach horizontally and vertically with arms. Sufficient dexterity to manipulate
small objects and print or write legibly
4. Shall perceive the nature of sounds, near and far vision, depth perception, providing oral
information’s, the manual dexterity to operate business related equipment, and handle and
work with various materials and objects are important aspects of this job.
1. Requires the ability to work in extreme weather conditions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed
by this employee. He or She will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform
any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Employee Signature_____________________________ Date__________________
Employee Printed Name__________________________ 08.02.2012