3 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Contribute to the resolution of legal issues;
- Assist in the organization and coordination of major litigation files;
- Conduct legal research among various sources (legislation, Civil Code, jurisprudence, doctrine, treaties, constitution, etc.);
- Prepare and draft correspondence and legal documents (proceedings, releases, etc.);
- Develop and maintain contacts with internal collaborators, outside counsel, insurers, experts and fact witnesses;
- Prepare files for hearings and trials;
- Issue and manage litigation hold notices;
- Manage large volumes of document production including through "E-Discovery" processes;
- Provide paralegal support in other areas such as commercial. While this position is mainly focused on risk and litigation management, from time to time you may be asked to support other team.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have obtained a DEC in Paralegal Studies.
- You have accumulated at least 4 years of experience in a similar position with a large corporation or law firm.
- You are fully bilingual and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You are autonomous, have good organization skills, are meticulous and possess a lot of initiative in a context of high pressure.
- You are familiar with most computer tools usually seen in similar functions.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 05.03.2018, 4:04:13 PM