3 months ago
SUMMARY: Coordinates the delivery of various aircraft service functions for airline customers while the aircraft is at the gate and determines proper aircraft load factors in conjunction with the airline operations department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Ensures a safe work environment by following all ATS rules and regulations regarding the workplace.
· Coordinates the delivery of various aircraft service functions such as de-icing, lavatory dumping and refueling for airline customers.
· Determines how much baggage, mail, cargo and passengers can be loaded onto the aircraft based on various factors such as type of aircraft and weather.
· Gives direction to the Ramp Agents as to where to place items and the amount of items in each bin of the aircraft.
· Verifies and signs off on any servicing aircraft received while at the gate in order to bill the airline for services rendered.
· Performs FOD walks in ramp area between flights.
· Ensures necessary ground equipment is available in the ramp area and bag room for upcoming flights.
· Performs various administrative duties on a routine basis; such as GSE fluid inspections, washing equipment and removing debris/trash from the ramp area.
· Works with airline customer operations department in getting aircraft loaded and under-way to its next destination on schedule.
· Notifies pilots about conditions that might affect their flight.
· Serves as liaison with airline customer's local management and operations department.
· Assists ramp agents with ground handling duties as needed.
· Other duties and requirements as necessary.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Must possess a valid driver's license and maintain a clean MVR.
· Must possess at least a High School Diploma / GED equivalent.
· Must have at least one year related ground-handling experience.
· Must have strong computer and math skills.
· Must be able to pass a drug test, background check, and obtain airport security clearance.
· Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
· Work outside in all types of weather.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
· Specific shift to be determined
· Must be flexible to work various shifts and days.
· Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer